The Well of Goodwill has been added to the game. This well is found in Edgeville, just south of the shops.
Anyone can contribute coins, platinum tokens or items to the well for a bonus of their choosing. When players contribute items instead of coins or platinum tokens, the item's high alch value will be added to the well. If the alch value would cause the well to be overfilled, any excess coins will be placed in your inventory instead. There are 10 possible bonuses to contribute to:
- +20% experience
- +20% NPC droprates
- +30% Raid 1 points
- +30% Raid 2 points
- +5 Pest Control points
- Free slayer boss access
- +30% slayer points
- Double PK points
- +50% Barrows chest drops
- +50% pet droprates
Once 250M coins have been contributed toward one of these bonuses, the bonus will be activated server-wide for one hour. Once the bonus has expired, players can contribute toward this bonus again. It is possible to contribute to (and activate) several different bonuses at the same time.
Please keep in mind that the pricing of the well may be lowered or increased in the future if we believe it is too cheap or too expensive.
Other improvements and bugfixes included in this update:
- You can now get random events while killing battle mages in the Mage Arena.
- Random events will now trigger less often while in PvM combat.
- Several buttons now have a proper hover icon when hovering over it with your mouse (for example the "X" button on most interfaces). However, this may cause a few visual bugs. If you encounter any visual bugs with button hovers, please let us know.
- Easy clue bottles will no longer disappear when your inventory is full, but instead will go to your bank.
- The leaf-bladed battleaxe has been added as a drop of (king) kurasks. This battleaxe has a 17.5% increased accuracy and damage against turoths and kurasks.
- The leaf-bladed sword has been added as a drop of (king) kurasks.
- King kurasks now also drop the leaf-bladed spear.
- The drop chance of the leaf-bladed sword from spiked turoths has been increased.
- The stats and requirements of the leaf-bladed spear, sword and battleaxe have been adapted according to the OSRS wiki. It's now also possible to wield the leaf-bladed sword.
- The leaf-bladed spear has been added to the slayer shop.
- Turoths and kurasks can now only be damaged with leaf-bladed weapons, broad arrows and bolts or the Magic dart spell.