Most equipment have the exact same requirements, bonuses and effects as in Oldschool RuneScape. Custom items and items with different requirements, bonuses or effects are listed here.
Anarchy has a unique category of weapons, named blood weapons. They are created by combining a regular weapon with a blood item. Blood items are obtained from ultimate mystery boxes or the donator store. It adds a passive effect to the weapon which has a 25% chance to heal the player for 25% of the damage dealt (or 6.25% of the damage dealt on average).
The blood items are as follows:
- Blood blade: attach to a Scythe of vitur to create a Blood scythe.
- Blood bowstring: attach to a Twisted bow to create a Blood bow.
- Blood tentacle: attach to an Abyssal tentacle to create a Blood whip.
- Blood fang: attach to a Toxic blowpipe to create a Blood blowpipe.
- Blood limbs: attach to an Armadyl crossbow to create a Blood crossbow, to a Dragon Hunter crossbow to create a Blood hunter crossbow or to a Zaryte crossbow to create a Blood zaryte crossbow.
Torva blessing is an item that grants +4 stab attack, +5 slash attack, +6 crush attack and +1 strength bonus for each Torva piece you wear (it also has a +3 prayer bonus, regardless of worn Torva equipment).
When wearing a full Torva outfit, this means you get +12 stab attack, +15 slash attack, 18 crush attack and +3 strength attack (or +21 strength bonus in total with the base strength bonuses from the equipment), making Torva the strongest armour in the game in terms of attack and strength bonuses. You can obtain the Torva blessing by purchasing it in the donator store for 500 donator points, as a possible reward from opening ultimate mystery boxes or by buying it from another player.