Most equipment have the exact same requirements, bonuses and effects as in Oldschool RuneScape. Custom items and items with different requirements, bonuses or effects are listed here.
Anarchy has a unique category of weapons, named blood weapons. They are created by combining a regular weapon with a blood item. Blood items are obtained from ultimate mystery boxes or the donator store. It adds a passive effect to the weapon which has a 25% chance to heal the player for 25% of the damage dealt (or 6.25% of the damage dealt on average).
The blood items are as follows:
- Blood blade: attach to a Scythe of vitur to create a Blood scythe.
- Blood bowstring: attach to a Twisted bow to create a Blood bow.
- Blood tentacle: attach to an Abyssal tentacle to create a Blood whip.
- Blood fang: attach to a Toxic blowpipe to create a Blood blowpipe.
- Blood limbs: attach to an Armadyl crossbow to create a Blood crossbow or to a Dragon Hunter crossbow to create a Blood hunter crossbow.