Update:10 October 2019 - Bugfixes
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
In today's updates:
- You can no longer cast Lunar spells on players that are inside the duel arena.
- Superior slayer monsters have been fixed, several slayer monsters now have a 1/200 chance to spawn a superior version when killed. Keep in mind that you need to unlock the superior tasks in the slayer interface first.
- The dragon thrownaxe special attack has been fixed, it no longer deals an excessive amount of damage and will allow you to perform your next attack on the next game tick.
- Weapon attack speeds have been fixed, as in all weapons should now have their proper attack speeds.
- A bug has been fixed where depositing noted items into a looting bag did not always work properly.
- A bug in the Chambers of Xeric has been fixed that would cause severe lag upon entering.
- The text about the crystal seed entry in the western diary has been fixed, as you had to take a crystal bow to the old man in Edgeville instead to complete it.