Donator status changes
As of now, all our donator statuses correspond with the names and colours of gems. Upon popular request, we have also introduced a new donator rank at an amount donated of 25,000 points. This means our donator ranks are now as follows:
- Sapphire donator (blue) at 100 points (used to be Donator).
- Emerald donator (green) at 500 points (used to be Super donator).
- Ruby donator (red) at 1,500 points (used to be Extreme donator).
- Diamond donator (white) at 3,000 points (used to be Legendary donator).
- Dragon donator (purple) at 10,000 points (used to be Uber donator).
- Onyx donator (black) at 25,000 points, the newly introduced rank.
- Zenyte donator (orange) at 50,000 points (used to be Immortal donator).
With the introduction of the onyx donator rank, we have also buffed a few zenyte donator perks:
- +50% NPC drop rate boost (instead of +40%)
- +90% bonus pet drops (instead of +80%)
- +130% bonus vote points (instead of +120%)
- 3,840 max cannonballs in a cannon (instead of 1,920)
For the first time (and possibly the only time), we have introduced a set of custom items into the game: blood items, sold for 500 points each in the donator store, also to ironman players. Alternatively, they can be obtained from ultimate mystery boxes (read below). When attached to the appropriate weapon, it provides a passive healing effect with a 20% chance to heal 20% of the damage dealt:
- Blood blade: attach to a Scythe of vitur to create a Blood scythe.
- Blood bowstring: attach to a Twisted bow to create a Blood bow.
- Blood tentacle: attach to an Abyssal tentacle to create a Blood whip.
- Blood fang: attach to a Toxic blowpipe to create a Blood blowpipe.
- Blood limbs: attach to an Armadyl crossbow to create a Blood crossbow.
Mystery boxes changes and new donator store items
We have renamed our mystery box to super mystery box to better fit in with the two new mystery boxes we introduced today. Nothing else about this box has changed.
The following items are now sold in the donator store:
- Mystery box: a cheaper version of the super mystery box, sold for 30 points each. For a full overview of the possible rewards, head to our store page, tab "Mystery boxes".
- Ultimate mystery box: a more expensive version of the super mystery box, sold for 300 points each.
- Blood blade, bowstring, tentacle, fang and limbs for 500 points each.
- 10M coins for 6 points.
- 1,000 cannonballs for 15 points.
- A lamp that provides +20% bonus XP for 1 hour, sold for 30 points.
- A lamp that provides +20% NPC drops for 1 hour, sold for 30 points.
Donator store price changes
The following prices have been changed in our donator store to better reflect their in-game coin value:
- Zamorakian hasta: 90 points (from 130)
- Dragon crossbow: 180 points (from 200)
- Heavy ballista: 80 points (from 100)
- Dark bow: 60 points (from 70)
- Trident of the seas: 120 points (from 150)
- Seers ring (i): 80 points (from 60)
- Archers ring (i): 90 points (from 60)
- Berserker ring (i): 90 points (from 60)
- Tyrannical ring (i): 40 points (from 60)
- Treasonous ring (i): 30 points (from 50)
- Amulet of the damned: 50 points (from 60)
- Amulet of avarice: 60 points (from 50)
- Zenyte shard: 130 points (from 100)
- Draconic visage: 130 points (from 140)
- Skeletal visage: 200 points (from 250)
- Wyvern visage: 500 points (from 600)
- Malediction ward (or): 60 points (from 80)
- Odium ward (or): 70 points (from 80)
- Tome of fire (empty): 100 points (from 200)
- Primordial boots: 160 points (from 140)
- Eternal boots: 160 points (from 140)
- Pegasian boots: 160 points (from 140)
- Smouldering stone: 130 points (from 110)
- Dwarf cannon set: 30 points (from 50)
- Guthan's armour set: 120 points (from 130)
- Verac's armour set: 80 points (from 110)
- Dharok's armour set: 100 points (from 130)
- Torag's armour set: 60 points (from 110)
- Ahrim's armour set: 90 points (from 130)
- Karil's armour set: 70 points (from 110)
This means 21 items have been made cheaper, while 9 items have been made more expensive.
Bugfixes and other improvements
- A bug has been fixed that caused players to crash if there are hundreds of items laying on a single square on the floor.
- The infernal pickaxe has been fixed so it will no longer stop mining after smelting one bar.
- When you have ::toggledrop enabled, a warning will now only be shown when you drop items worth 100M coins or more. We advise our players to enable this setting with the ::toggledrop command. The setting is enabled on default on new accounts.
- You can no longer attack NPC's while standing under them.
- A bug has been fixed where a chest in a building in the deep wilderness would teleport you out of the wilderness.
- A bug has been fixed where you still needed warrior guild tokens while wearing an attack cape in order to obtain a defender in the Cyclops room at Warriors' Guild.
- The animations of the Statius's warhammer, Vesta's longsword and Vesta's spear special attacks have been fixed.
- The animations of the Dagonnoth Kings have been fixed.
- The farming animations have been fixed.
- Book of war, book of law and book of darkness will now be kept on death.
- You can now choose to advance your hunter skill with antique lamps.
- You can now complete the elite achievement diary of the Desert area with a prayer level of 85 instead of 86.
- From now on, you will be able to complete the Western achievement diary "Get a task from Nieve, wearing full void melee" by wearing the elite void melee set instead of just the regular void melee set.
- You will now receive a message whenever a PvM casket is dropped to the ground.
- You can now drop a trident of the seas or swamp on the floor when uncharged.
- The guide prices of master wand, Kodai wand and Kodai insignia have been adjusted to better reflect their actual values.