Update:13 January 2021 - Bugfixes and improvements
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Telegrab has been fixed.
- The twisted ancestral colour kit has been added as a possible reward of the Chambers of Xeric. The chance to obtain it is more or less equal to the chance to obtain a piece of the ancestral robes.
- Instead of being a part of the unique raid drop table, the Olmlet now has its own separate roll with a 1/5,300 chance to receive an Olmlet for every 2,000 raid points you have. This means the chance on an Olmet has increased (from 1/70 to 1/53) and the chance on any other raid items has also slightly increased (for example from 2/70 to 2/69 for the twisted bow).
- A bug has been fixed where players could get stuck on a tightrope in the Chambers of Xeric.
- A bug has been fixed where players could get stuck on the stepping stones at the deep wilderness agility course.
- You can no longer be attacked with melee when you cross the walkway at the deep wilderness agility course.
- The death animation of (cave) kraken has been fixed.
- Drops have been added for mountain trolls and troll generals, similar to OSRS.
- Trolls have been added as slayer tasks for Vannaka, Chaeldar, Konar, Steve and Duradel.
- Turoths now have drops similar to OSRS.
- The attack, block and death animations of turoths have been fixed.
- Wyrms and drakes are now immune to both poison and venom.
- Spiked turoth, shadow wyrm, colossal hydra and guardian drake have been added as superior slayer monsters.
- The superior slayer monsters abhorrent spectre, repugnant spectre and basilisk sentinel now also have a chance to drop an imbued heart and a dust and/or mist battlestaff, just like the other superior slayer monsters.
- A bug has been fixed where you needed another type of harpoon in your inventory to be able to use the infernal harpoon.
- It's no longer possible to safespot the Abyssal Sire with a long range weapon.
- The message you receive when a Brimstone key or Larran's key is dropped to the ground will now be coloured, just like the message of a crystal key drop.