Update:13 July 2021 - ::empty command, bugfixes and improvements
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- The ::empty command has been added for donators, which drops all items from their inventory at once. The ::toggledrop warning also applies to the ::empty command.
- Dragon implings in the donator zone now respawn faster.
- A bug has been fixed where box traps and bird snares didn't visualle change when triggered.
- A bug has been fixed where players could not pick up a bird snare when a bird was caught.
- You will no longer get stuck at the herb patches in Falador.
- You will no longer get stuck on the elevator at Mount Karuulm which leads to the brimstone chest.
- Players with an Agility level of 25 or higher will now be able to jump over the low fence shortcut in western Burgh de Rott.
- A few more "dead tiles", where players could not walk upon, have been fixed.
- The black dragon that was stuck in the wall in the Revenant caves has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where a player would not look at the player they are trading with.
- When a non donator tries to execute a donator only command, they will now receive a message that they need to be a donator to use that command.