Torva may be the strongest melee armour in OldSchool RuneScape, but in Anarchy (aside from the helm), it was outclassed by Vesta's equipment. To compensate this, we have added the Torva blessing, an item that grants +4 stab attack, +5 slash attack, +6 crush attack and +1 strength bonus for each Torva piece you wear (it also has a +3 prayer bonus, regardless of worn Torva equipment).
When wearing a full Torva outfit, this means you get +12 stab attack, +15 slash attack, 18 crush attack and +3 strength attack (or +21 strength bonus in total with the base strength bonuses from the equipment), making Torva the strongest armour in the game in terms of attack and strength bonuses. You can obtain the Torva blessing by purchasing it in the donator store for 500 donator points, as a possible reward from opening ultimate mystery boxes or by buying it from another player.
We have also added the blood zaryte crossbow, a combination of the zaryte crossbow and blood limbs (can be dismantled to get both items back). As with all other blood items, it has a 25% chance to heal you for 25% of the damage dealt.
- The Zaryte crossbow special attack will now always trigger enchanted bolt special effects.
- The twisted buckler now offers +10 ranged strength.
- Ashuelot Reis now has working right-click options.
- The distance between you and Nex will now have less effect on the damage she deals to you.
- The Skotizo bossroom has been fixed.