Update:16 February 2021 - Achievement diaries, improvements
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- All region-specific achievement diaries now grant XP lamps when completing them. If you already completed a diary, simply talk to the appropriate achievement diary NPC to collect your XP lamp.
- Several Ardougne achievement diary entries have been reworded to avoid confusion and be easier to find. The diary NPC now also properly explains the perks when completing the diary. Other diaries will receive similar improvements in future updates.
- You no longer need to have the reward with you of the Ardougne, Kandarin and Varrock Diary in order to receive bonus marks of grace from respectively the Ardougne, Seers' Village and Varrock Rooftop Course. Completing the appropriate diary section is now sufficient to receive the bonus. The amount of bonus marks of grace is also slightly increased.
- After completion of the Ardougne medium achievement diary, Wizard Cromperty will now give you 100 pure essence for free every day, 150 upon completion of the hard tasks and 250 upon completion of the elite tasks. Wizard Cromperty can be found in north-east Ardougne.
- The ::stuck command will now teleport you home after 2 minutes instead of 10 minutes.
- You will now have 10% chance of creating extra runes and receiving bonus experience when using pure essence instead of rune essence while runecrafting.
- Some items were tradeable but could not be alched, like the twisted buckler. This has been fixed so all tradeable items can now also be alched.
- The trapdoors to the Draynor Sewers now work again so you can now complete the Lumbridge & Draynor Diary achievement "Smith a rune platebody" once more.
- You will now receive a confirmation screen before opening a (cosmetic) mysery box.
- The price of the dwarf multicannon in the ranged store has been increased back to 60M, the price it used to be until August last year.
- From now on, you need a fletching level of 37 instead of 38 to create steel darts.