We have fixed a minor but longstanding bug with account PINs. Not to worry, your account is as safe as it always has been. However, the idea was that if you enter your PIN, you do not have to enter it again as long as you log in from the same IP address as last time. Due to a bug, your last IP address was not properly saved, causing some players to have to re-enter their PIN every single login. Due to a second (unrelated) bug, even those players whose last IP was being properly saved, they had to enter their PIN every single time when they opened their bank, which is now also fixed.
In short, players will not be presented with the PIN popup as much anymore, but only when you log in from the same IP address every time. This is how it was always intended to work.
Other bugfixes and improvements:
- The group ironman interface in the quest tab has been fixed.
- As a group ironman player you can now loot items when killing another player in the Wilderness as long as they belong to the same GIM group.
- Clicking any stat in your quest tab will now display the correct information again.
- The Jack lantern mask, Skeleton outfit, Grim reaper hood and Hunting knife (from the cosmetic mystery box) are now tradeable, just like all other items from the cosmetic mystery box.
- Global announcements about a player will no longer be sent to players who are in their ignore list. Additionally, if someone's private chat is disabled, other players will no longer receive global announcements about that player. When a player has set their private chat to friends only, only friends will receive the global announcements about that player.
- A bug has been fixed where it was possible to contribute to the Well of Goodwill for a bonus that was already active, causing the player to lose their contribution.
- A bug has been fixed where the Gambler wasn't able to walk through players.
- Helpers and moderators can now cross the wilderness ditch, enter the Edgeville trapdoor, revenant caves and wilderness agility course and slash through webs while in restricted mode. They now also have access to the ::restricted command, which will restrict their actions while allowing them to assist other players in the wilderness without being PKed. This command can only be executed inside the Edgeville bank.