Surge spells and the Tome of fire have been added to the game. When charged, the Tome of fire provides an unlimited source of fire runes and increases the base damage of all fire spells with 50%. You can chargs the Tome of fire by using burnt pages on it. Both the Tome of fire and Burnt pages are sold in the PK store and obtained as possible rewards from wilderness pursuit crates.
Along with the surge spells, we have also updated the layout of the normal spellbook so it has the exact same layout as on OSRS. As a result, the following spells have also been added on top of the surge spells:
Enchant crossbow bolt
Before this update, you needed to use the "Lvl-1 enchant" through "Lvl-6 enchant" spells on crossbow bolts to enchant them, which was not the way it should work. As of now, you need to click the "Enchant crossbow bolt" spell and then click on the bolts you want to enchant. Each type of bolt requires a specific magic level and set of runes to enchant (list) . If you do not have the required magic level or runes, it will tell you what runes or magic level you need.
Before this update, you had to use the "Lvl-6 enchant" spell on zenyte jewelry to enchant it. This has now been corrected, so you now need to use the "Lvl-7 enchant" spell to enchant zenyte jewelry.
Teleport to last location
This will teleport you to the last location you teleported to. It works the same as the right-click option on Wizard Mizgog at home.
Teleport to house
This one does not work yet, but we added it in so we can match the layout of the normal spellbook in OSRS. It will be used to teleport to your house as soon as we add the construction skill, but it's going to take at least several months before we will start working on that skill.
- Ironman who donate to their account now have access to all donator perks, including bonus XP and bonus NPC drops. The donator store for ironman has remained unchanged.
- When casting offensive spells while having the Kodai wand equipped, there is now a 15% chance that no runes will be used.
- The hitpoints, max hit and defence of Glod and Ice Queen have been lowered.
- Glod and Ice Queen now spawn every 15 minutes instead of every 50 minutes. When they spawn, you have 30 minutes to kill them before they despawn.
- The hydra and turquoise slayer helmets now go to the bank on death.
- A wrong dark beast spawn has been fixed.
- The appearance of the black mask, highwayman mask and cow mask have been fixed.
Wilderness pursuits crates have also received some much-needed improvements:
- Dragon claws, armadyl godsword and armadyl crossbow have been added as possible rare rewards.
- Ancient staff has been removed, considering this item has little value.
- The amounts of several stackable items (runes, blood money, darts, ...) have been increased.
We are now working on some much-needed bugfixes. Our main goal will be to improve pathfinding and fix bugs with the Inferno and the Theatre of Blood. Being able to train defence while autocasting and fixing the combat interface of staffs with a special attack (such as the Toxic staff of the Dead) are also at the top of our priority list.