Today, we have added the possibility for legendary donators to play a shortened version of Raids I (Chambers of Xeric), where they only need to kill the Great Olm rather than having to do an entire raid.
Note that only one person in the party needs to have the legendary donator status to make use of this feature.
- Halberds and the Scythe of Vitur now train the correct combat skills.
- A bug with chinchompas has been fixed where quickly switching to them in between attacks would cause chin explosions without actually using them.
- A bug has been fixed where adamant knives required a hitpoints level of 30 to wear instead of a ranged level of 30.
- You can now properly use rigour and augury with quick prayers, both of them accidentally required preserve to be unlocked rather than rigour or augury.
- Magic fangs can now be dismantled into 20,000 Zulrah scales.
- Cerberus now counts towards completion of hellhound tasks.
- Brutal black dragons now count toward completion of black dragon tasks.
- Glod and Ice Queen their attacks have been slightly nerfed. A bug has also been fixed that would cause players to not always receive rewards when they are killed.
- You will no longer lose traps or hunter rewards when trying to pick up a trap with a full inventory.