The looting bag has received several improvements:
- The looting bag can now be opened or closed. When open, any tradeable items you pick up while inside the wilderness will be automatically added to your looting bag.
- While having your bank open, you can now click your looting bag to view its contents and deposit items from the bag into your bank.
- When using an item on the looting bag, you can now choose between "One", "Five", "All" or "X" items. This popup does not trigger when you only have one of that item in your inventory.
- You can now use noted items on your looting bag to deposit them into the bag.
- When an Ultimate Ironman uses the "Bank all" option of the looting bag, they will now receive a warning that they cannot retrieve any banked items as long as they are an Ulrimate Ironman. If at any point they revert their status to a regular account, they can access any previously deposited items in the bank.
- When depositing your looting bag into your bank, items will automatically be placed into the first tab with free space when the currently selected tab is full.
In other news:
- The contents and drop rates of the wildy pursuit crate have been improved. You can check the exact items with their respective chances on our wiki.
- The OSRS mode has been renamed to Extreme mode.
- Bob Barter in Edgeville can now decant overloads.
- From now on, players will be able to disassemble variants of the max cape. In return, they will receive the max cape back as well as the item used to create the variant. Players can also revert their max hood variant into a regular max hood.
- You can now metamorph a pet dark core into a pet corporeal critter.
- The ::teleto command for helpers has been fixed.
- Mithril, adamant and runite bolts (unf) are no longer called "dart tips" in the smithing interface.
- When looting impling jars (other than lucky implings jars), there is now a chance to obtain a clue scroll (or lesser reward casket). The chances are the same as in OSRS.
- The chances to obtain a medium, hard or elite clue scroll (or lesser reward casket) from lucky implings have been increased, while the chances to obtain a beginner or easy clue scroll (or lesser reward casket) have been lowered. You now have 40% chance to obtain a medium clue scroll and 15% for each other level clue scroll.