Update:18 September 2020 - Bugfixes, dragon platebody and kiteshield, clue rewards
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- You can now enter the Arceuus Library from multiple sides.
- The stats of green d'hide body, chaps and vambs have been fixed.
- The combat interface of the toxic blowpipe has been fixed, so its styles are now Accurate, Rapid and Longrange, as they are supposed to be.
- The medium Kandarin Diary achievement "Enter the Ranging Guild" now works again.
- The medium Varrock Diary achievement "Use the grand tree to teleport" has been fixed and renamed to "Use the Spirit tree in Varrock".
- The rope in the Kalphite Lair has been fixed.
- Players can now smith dragon kiteshields and dragon platebodies at the Dragon Forge when they have the appropriate parts in their inventory along with a hammer. The parts necessary to smith a dragon kitshield are dragon sq shield, dragon metal shard and dragon metal slice. For a dragon platebody you need a dragon chainbody, dragon metal lump and dragon metal shard. The dragon metal shard has been added to the melee store; dragon metal slice has been added to the drop table of adamant dragons and dragon metal lump to the drop table of rune dragons.
- The following items have been added to clue caskets:
- Gilded coif
- Gilded d'hide body
- Gilded d'hide chaps
- Gilded d'hide vambs
- Gilded axe
- Dragon kiteshield ornament kit
- Dragon platebody ornament kit