A picture speaks louder than a thousand words:
The Alchemical Hydra can be found at the north-east end of the Karuulm slayer dungeon. It can only be killed while on a Hydra slayer task, but players are also allowed to kill it one time per 24 hours without slayer task. Donators get 2 free kills per 24h, super donators 4, extreme donators 8, legendary donators 16, uber donators 32 and immortal donators are allowed an infinite amount of Alchemical Hydra kills without requiring a Hydra slayer task. If you die, you can reclaim your items for 100K coins at Orrvor quo Maten.
- Hydra leather, which can be crafted into Ferocious gloves at the machinery near the rune and adamant dragons (no hammer needed).
- Hydra's claw, which can be combined with a Zamorakian spear to create the Dragon hunter lance, a weapon offering 20% bonus damage and accuracy against draconic creatures.
- Alchemical hydra heads to recolour your slayer helmet or to be sold to the slayer store for 25 slayer points.
- Ikkle hydra pet, which you can morph into four different colours.
- All other Hydra drops (Hydra bones, Hydra's tail, eye, fang and heart).
There is also a Christmas sale in our donator store, 20% discount on all donator store items, starting on 22 December and ending on 2 January (please check the timer on our website homepage).
We have decided to increase the droprates for both Raids I and Raids II. There is now a 1% chance at getting a unique drop for every 2,000 raid points instead of 3,000 raid points. This chance caps at 10% (20,000 raid points).
Donators also get higher raid point bonuses:
- Donator: +20% points (from +10%)
- Super donator: +40% points (from +30%)
- Extreme donator: +60% points (from +50%)
- Legendary donator: +80% points (from +70%)
- Uber donator: +120% points (from +90%)
- Immortal donator: +200% points (from +110%)
We have also buffed some uber donator benefits:
- 50% bonus XP (from 40%)
- 25% bonus NPC droprates (from 20%)
- 50% bonus pet droprates (from 40%)
- 70% bonus vote points (from 40%)
- 15 bonus PC points per game (from 10)
- 6 crystal chest rolls (from 4)
- 30% bonus slayer points (from 20%)
Along with several immortal donator benefits:
- When you die outside PvP, you will now keep all your items.
- 80% bonus XP (from 50%)
- 40% bonus NPC droprates (from 25%)
- 80% bonus pet droprates (from 50%)
- 120% bonus vote points (from 60%)
- 25 bonus PC points per game (from 15)
- 100% chance to burn/smelt/cook with an infernal (pick)axe or harpoon (from 90%)
- 8 crystal chest rolls (from 5)
- 50% bonus slayer points (from 30%)
- 10 slayer points to remove a task (from 15)
A couple of other improvements:
- Players can now check their current slayer task through the slayer helmet's 'Check' option and the kill tracker through 'Log'.
- Kalphite Princess, Vet'ion Jr. and Pet snakeling can now properly morph through their metamorphosis option.
- You can now complete the elite wilderness task of teleporting to Ghorrock by teleporting to the Frozen Waste Plateau (the description has been changed to avoid confusion).
- You can now properly buy a bearhead from the melee shop.
- A couple of items that had a listed value of 0 coins are now valued at 1 coin.
- A bug has been fixed where some hats and masks were visually broken.