It's been some time since our last update due to our busy schedules, but we're happy to finally release imbued god capes!
The capes have the same stats and bonuses as in OSRS. They are also obtained in the same way. To start, you need a magic level of 75 and be able to cast Saradomin strike, Claws of Guthix and Flames of Zamorak.
Once you meet these requirements, talk to Kolodion in the mage bank and tell him you want to imbue your god cape. He will then give you an enchanted symbol, which will guide you to the three bosses: Justiciar Zachariah, Derwen and Porazdir. Bring the remains of all three bosses to Kolodion in order to imbue any of your god capes. To imbue a second and third god cape, bring the remains of the appropriate boss to Kolodion. For further information on the miniquest, please check the OSRS wiki on the subject (link).
The bosses have the same mechanics as in OSRS, with one exception: the special attack of Justiciar Zachariah will not pull you into melee distance, but instead stun you for 3 seconds. His max hits are also the same as the other bosses, 43 for magic and 16 for melee.
The capes cannot be traded, but you will always keep them on death.
In other news:
- The chance to get vials of blood from the Theatre of Blood has been greatly increased.
- Krakens now drop noted Grimy snapdragon.
- The Bandos Godsword special attack now consumes 50% special attack energy instead of 65%.
- You can now use the "Guzzle" option on a dwarven rock cake, which will reduce your HP to 1.
- Ranger gloves are now valued at 500,000 coins.
- Karil's coif now has the correct magic and ranged attack bonuses.