Today, we have reworked large portions of pathing-related code. This should fix a number of issues:
- You should no longer encounter the issue where you sometimes 'walk back' a few squares.
- You should no longer encounter issues with clicking on a tile to walk without anything happening and having to click again.
- Following another player to attack them should now be much smoother.
- Attacking an NPC that's walking away from you should now work properly.
This is a huge update, and although a lot of testing has gone into it, we cannot guarantee that it is without bugs or issues. If you encounter any pathing-related issues because of this update, please let us know so we can fix them.
A few other bugs have also been fixed:
- Double Zulrah spawns have been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where depositing/withdrawing items to/from your looting bag may interfere with other functions, such as noting/unnoting items at a bank booth.
- You can now use spaces in the search term for the ::wiki command.
- A bug has been fixed where the last log when a tree is cut down didn't count towards the achievement.