Update:24 October 2019 - Slayer revised, minor improvements
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Slayer tasks have been revised, especially XP (to match that of OSRS) as well as the descriptions of locations, so it's easier for players.
- Several NPC's (mostly smaller ones, not bosses) have had their stats fixed, especially their max hit, attack and defence levels which weren't always correct.
- You can now charge the Toxic staff of the dead or serpentine helmets with any amount of Zulrah scales you want, rather than requiring 11,000 at once.
- The price of the Avernic defender has been set to 1 coin, so it will not protect over other items.
- The chance to receive a lumberjack piece when woodcutting has been increased a lot.
- The chance to receive an angler piece when fishing has been increased a lot.
- The price of Ava's accumulator in the Ironman store is now 10,000 coins rather than 1 million coins, so it is now the same price as in the ranged store.
- Mining iron ore with the infernal pickaxe while having coal in your inventory now has a chance to melt the ore into steel bars instead of iron bars.
- A bug with the Sulphur Lizard task has been fixed, you can now complete the slayer task.
- Some new slayer tasks are added, including Revenants and adamant and rune dragons.
- Crawling into the crevice in the Kraken Cove now takes you to the right place.