Update:27 March 2022 - Bugfixes
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- People can pick up dropped items again from other players as soon as the items become visible for them.
- The max cape now also inherits the same perks as the fishing cape, mining cape and woodcutting cape. By default, all max cape perks will now be enabled. Each perk can be manually disabled by using "operate" while having the cape equipped. Before the update, some perks were disabled by default.
- The following changes have been made to the Pest Control shop:
- The required level to purchase XP is now 25 instead of 40.
- Herb, seed and mineral packs now require level 25 herblore, farming and mining, respectively to purchase.
- Ironman can now buy everything from the pest control store (including XP, packs and void knight mace).
- Extreme mode players are now shown the actual XP they will receive in each skill on the rewards interface.