The collection log has been added. It's a book that players can buy for 1 coin from the general store in Edgeville. It records nearly every unique drop the player has obtained from various content. The player does not need to have claimed a collection log for it to start tracking drops.
Drops obtained prior to this release are not recorded for any player, excluding the items obtained after completing achievements and the large spade, clueless scroll, heavy casket and scroll sack after completing respectively 500 easy, 400 medium, 200 elite and 100 master clue scrolls.
Each entry in the log is tracked by where it was obtained. The cap on the amount each item can be tracked is 1B.
Currently there are a total of 1,464 slots to fill in the collection log. Please let us know if you think some items are missing in the collection log or should be removed or if you encounter any bugs.
Due to the excessive botting lately, we were forced to add the cat lady random event to the following locations/activities:
- Pest Control
- Bandit Camp
- The Wilderness, including the Wilderness Agility Course
- Crossing the balancing ledge in the Yanille Agility Dungeon
- Jumping over the bridge inside Gu'Tanoth
- Cutting normal and redwood trees
- Fletching arrows, javelins, darts and bolts
- Crafting plain rings, necklaces and amulets
- Stringing amulets
- Creating unstrung crossbows
- Crafting amethyst bolt tips, arrowtips and javelin heads
- Crafting leather
- Crafting hardleather body, studded body and studded chaps
- Crafting battlestaves and bracelets
- Cleaning herbs
- Picking berries
- Creating stamina potions
- Attacking NPCs with a dwarf multicannon
- Converting bones into peaches or bananas
- Charging orbs
- Casting telegrab
- Burrying bones and offering them on altars
You can no longer use items on other items in the cat lady mansion. The chance to receive a random event while crafting runes has also been increased.
From now on, the first three times you encounter a random event, the cat will be indicated with an arrow. That way it's easier to get to know the cat lady random event for new players.
Other changes included in this update:
- A bug has been fixed that gave you the clueless scroll, heavy casket and scroll sack after completing an amount of easy clues instead of the appropriate clue level and amount.
- You will now only receive XP for actually crossing the balancing ledge in the Yanille Agility Dungeon.
- The text indicating your current daily task now contains the full description of the task instead of just the quantity and the item or NPC.