As of now, you can choose to receive lesser reward caskets instead of clue scrolls. Trading in a lesser easy, medium, hard and elite casket at Watson will also give you a lesser master reward casket. These lesser caskets contain the same rewards as regular caskets (which you receive after completing a treasure trail), but there is a lower chance to receive a rare item and you will receive fewer stackable items (such as coins, arrows or runes). If you choose to receive lesser reward caskets but still have a clue scroll, you will automatically receive a casket the next time you read the clue scroll.
This option can be toggled by clicking the casket icon in your settings tab.
Firelighters have been added to clue caskets, allowing you to recolour regular logs (so they will burn in a different color and grant bonus firemaking XP). You can also use 250 of these to recolour a phoenix pet. This can be reverted by using 250 red firelighters on a coloured phoenix pet.
- The medium Varrock Diary achievement "Enter the Champions' Guild" now works again.
- All permanent teleport locations of the spirit trees have been added, including Prifddinas.
- The Zamorak Godsword special attack now consumes 60% special attack energy instead of 50%.
- The combat interface of all godswords, Saradomin sword and Saradomin's blessed sword have been fixed, so their styles are now Chop, Slash, Smash and Block, as they are supposed to be.
- The combat interface of the infernal pickaxe and 3rd age pickaxe has been fixed, so their styles are now Spike, Impale, Smash and Block, as they are supposed to be.
- The dragon scimitar (or) now has its appropriate special attack.
- A bug has been fixed where logging out while having a pet item in your inventory and also having the same pet spawned will cause you to lose the one in your inventory upon relogging.
- Occult necklace now requires a magic level of 70 to wear.
- Long item names are now properly wrapped when searching for an item to buy on the Grand Exchange, and closing the interface by clicking the "X" button will now properly close the search interface as well.
- Clues given to Watson to save up for a master clue are now properly saved when logging out.
- Reward caskets are now stackable and each casket has been recoloured according to their level, so they are now more recognisable.
- Clue scrolls and reward caskets now have their correct pricing set, both ground item value and item kept on death value.
- Aside from firelighters, the following items have been added to clue caskets:
- Gilded spear, pickaxe and spade
- Armadyl, Bandos, Saradomin and Zamorak godsword ornament kit
- Occult ornament kit
- Tormented ornament kit
- Torture ornament kit
- Hood, robe top, robe bottom, gloves and boots of darkness
- Dragon dagger and scimitar
- Left eye patch
- You can combine a left and right eye patch into a double eye patch. You can revert this and retrieve both items back.
- The correct donator icon is now displayed in the message when you try to use the ornate rejuvenation pool as a non super donator.