Players now have access to Fossil Island, where Wyverns are found inside their cave. You can get there through the Monsters Teleport - Fossil Island.
These Wyverns drop the following items:
- Wyvern visage, which can be made into an Ancient Wyvern shield at the northern strange machine on the island. This requires an Elemental shield and a hammer in your inventory. Unlike the OSRS version, the shield is charged by absorbing dragon or Wyvern breath (just like the DFS). Its special attack works the same as the Dragonfire shield and Dragonfire ward, except it has a max hit of 15 (rather than 25) and will freeze your opponent for 6 seconds. It is the only shield that can protect against the freeze effect of Wyverns and also the only shield that can protect against the freeze effect of another player's Ancient Wyvern shield special attack.
- Wyvern bones
- Granite longsword
- Granite boots
Other improvements included in this update:
- The combat interface of all longswords has been fixed, so their styles are now Chop, Slash, Lunge and Block as they are supposed to be.
- The Revenants teleport has been moved to the Wilderness teleports tab.
- All wilderness teleports are now sorted on wilderness level. Several incorrect wildy level indicators next to the teleports have also been fixed.
- Wizard Mizgog now has "Last-teleport" as right-click option, which will take you to the last place you've teleported to.
- The Olmlet can now be morphed into five other versions: Puppadile, Tektiny, Vanguard, Vasa Minirio and Vespina.
- You can now purchase elemental shields and mind shields at the general store.
- A bug was fixed where the Dragon hunter lance would not correctly give 20% bonus damage and accuracy against draconic creatures.
- The Dragonfire shield, Dragonfire ward and Ancient Wyvern shield special attack can no longer be used against draconic creatures.
- Vorkath can now be assigned as a boss slayer task.
- You can no longer be teleported to a random event while killing the Alchemical Hydra.