From now on, there are 9 slayer masters: Turael, Mazchna, Vannaka, Chaeldar, Konar quo Maten, Steve, Duradel, Nieve and Krystilia. We have one extra slayer master compared to OSRS, because we have both Nieve and Steve at the same time. The slayer tasks assigned by Nieve or Steve in OSRS are assigned by Steve in Anarchy. As before in Anarchy, Nieve is the highest level slayer master and will only assign boss tasks. The other slayer masters are now pretty much the same as in OSRS. Their requirements are the same (so Duradel now only assigns tasks if a player has a slayer level of at least 50 and a combat level of at least 100) and the tasks they assign are now also the same as in OSRS, the main difference being that only Nieve will assign boss tasks.
Unlike other slayer masters, Konar's tasks also include a specific location where you must complete the entire task. When killing the assigned monsters at the location Konar specifies, players have a chance of receiving a Brimstone key as a drop, which can be used to open the Brimstone chest in Mount Karuulm.
The Brimstone chest mainly contains resources like in OSRS, but there is also a rare chance of looting one of the following items:
- Twisted horns (to create a twisted slayer helmet)
- Dragon hasta
- Mystic hat (dusk)
- Mystic robe top (dusk)
- Mystic robe bottom (dusk)
- Mystic gloves (dusk)
- Mystic boots (dusk)
When killing monsters assigned by Krystilia, players now have a chance to receive Larran's key as a drop, which can be used to open Larran's small or big chest, both found in the Wilderness.
Larran's small and big chests contain resources similar to the Brimstone chest. The loot from the small chest is worth around 30% less than that of the big one. Larran's big chest also has a rare chance of looting one of the following items:
- Dagon'hai hat
- Dagon'hai robe top
- Dagon'hai robe bottom
Donators receive extra rolls on the droptables of the Brimstone chest, Larran's small chest and Larran's big chest.
The following new slayer locations have been added:
- Kalphite Cave: Slayer teleport, "Kalphite Cave". This dungeon contains kalphite workers, soldiers and guardians.
- Lizardman Caves: Slayer teleport, "Lizardman Caves". This cave contains lizardman shamans. You can only enter the cave while on a Slayer task.
- Mourner tunnels: Slayer teleport, "Dark beasts". Only dark beasts are found here.
- Iorwerth Dungeon: Slayer teleport, "Iorwerth Dungeon". Just like in OSRS, this dungeon contains the following monsters (crystal shard drops have not yet been added):
- 10 dark beasts
- 13 Iorwerth warriors
- 14 kurasks
- 16 greater nechryael
- 12 mutated bloodveld
- 19 waterfiends
- 6 moss giants (Level 84)
- Smoke Dungeon: Slayer teleport, "Smoke Dungeon". This dungeon contains the following monsters:
- Dust devils
- Fire giants
Several NPC spawns were added or changed to better match those in OSRS:
- Lizardman shamans now can be found at the west side of the Lizardman Canyon instead of the east side. The west side now also contains lizardmen and lizardman brutes. The penance fighters and rangers have been removed. A lot of lizardmen and lizardmen brutes can be found at the east side of the Lizardman Canyon.
- Some of the cyclopes in the Catacombs of Kourend were replaced by mutated bloodvelds.
- Some of the hill giants in the Catacombs of Kourend were replaced by abyssal demons.
- The dark beasts were removed from the Catacombs or Kourend and from Taverley Dungeon.
- The death spawns were removed from the Catacombs of Kourend.
- The dust devils in the Slayer Tower were replaced by aberrant spectres.
- More lizard spawns were added in the same location as they can be found in OSRS.
Other slayer-related changes:
- The hitpoints and slayer xp of several NPCs has been fixed according to the OSRS wiki.
- You can no longer get a random event while having a superior slayer monster (which would lead to the despawning of the superior monster).
- You can now always receive a task from an easier slayer master, not only from Turael (so Vannaka can give you an easier task if you have one assigned by Duradel). This will reset your consecutive tasks completed.
- You can now sell dark claw to the slayer shop.
- The walk animation of Krystilia has been fixed.
- Slayer master Nieve now immediately tells the player the combat and slayer level requirements in order to get a task from her.
- When you disassemble a recoloured slayer helmet, you will now receive all components back instead of only the uncoloured slayer helmet. Before reverting your recoloured slayer helmet, you will also receive a warning.
- Zakl'n Gritch now counts towards completion of a Lesser demon slayer task.
- Tstanon Karlak now counts towards completion of a Greater demon slayer task.
- Aberrant and deviant spectres now attack with magic instead of melee. Their attack animation has been fixed and they now have drops similar to OSRS. Just like in OSRS, wearing a nose peg or slayer helmet is recommended when fighting aberrant or deviant spectres; if you do not, they will use a special attack which will always hit, even through protection prayers. As undead monsters, they are susceptible to the effects of the salve amulet and its variants. Their superior variants, abhorrent and repugnant spectre, have also been added.
- You can now kill Brutal green dragons to complete a Green dragon slayer task, unless assigned by Krystilia of course.
- Crushing hand now counts as an undead monster.
Lastly, the following improvements and bugfixes have been made:
- If your account is inactive for at least 5 minutes (and is not engaged in PvP), you can now kick the account by logging in to it from a different client, even in a different location. This should fix the issue of people who play on two locations and forgot to log out in one location before starting to play in another location.
- You now have to kill lizardmen in the east or west side of the Lizardman Canyon to obtain Shayzien Assault Points. Before you had to kill penance fighters or rangers at the west side of the canyon.
- When killing the dagannoth mother, players will now receive - apart from the rusty casket - drops similarly to those of dagannoths, but with higher drop rates. Dagannoth mother now also always drops dagannoth bones.
- A bug has been fixed where the 'random' amounts between a minimum and maximum amount of the loot from wildy crates or daily skill boxes was always the same for everyone. The amount only changed when there was a server update.
- There were a few places where you could place a dwarf multicannon, but should not be able to according to the OSRS wiki. This has now been fixed.
- Zamorakian hasta and dragon hunter lance no longer deal full damage to Corporeal beast, just like in OSRS.